The Abstract submission & full paper submission is now closed.
TOPICS FOR ABSTRACTS INCLUDE:
- Circular building design methods and assessment
- Urban transformations for circular and sustainable cities
- Social acceptance of circular renovation concepts
- Adoption of technical supportive innovations
- Building envelope development in the circular economy
- Late breaking abstracts should cover original work that may not have been published previously.
- There is no late breaking abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the late breaking abstract before submission.
- Acceptance of a late breaking abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the late breaking abstract.
- Late breaking abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- All late breaking abstracts will be double blind peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be accepted with or without comments or rejected with comments. The aim of the conference is to have only oral presentations.
- The submission form allows you to save your late breaking abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior to submission.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the late breaking abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your late breaking abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- Late breaking abstracts must be written in English.
- Include all author and co-authors’ details, including affiliation, town and country.
- The late breaking abstract title should be in upper case.
- The late breaking abstract text should be limited to 500 words.
- Two (2) pictures allowed and will be displayed as figure 1 and 2. You can upload the pictures as .JPG in the module.
- Do not include tables or figures in the late breaking abstract core text.