The Abstract submission & full paper submission is now closed.
In case you would still like to contribute to the conference, we are happy to announce that you can send in your late breaking abstract proposal and still be a part of this conference.
Submission deadline: February 15, 2021
TOPICS FOR ABSTRACTS INCLUDE:
- Circular building design methods and assessment
- Urban transformations for circular and sustainable cities
- Social acceptance of circular renovation concepts
- Adoption of technical supportive innovations
- Building envelope development in the circular economy
- Late breaking abstracts should cover original work that may not have been published previously.
- There is no late breaking abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the late breaking abstract before submission.
- Acceptance of a late breaking abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the late breaking abstract.
- Late breaking abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- All late breaking abstracts will be double blind peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be accepted with or without comments or rejected with comments. The aim of the conference is to have only oral presentations.
- The submission form allows you to save your late breaking abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior to submission.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the late breaking abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your late breaking abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- Late breaking abstracts must be written in English.
- Include all author and co-authors’ details, including affiliation, town and country.
- The late breaking abstract title should be in upper case.
- The late breaking abstract text should be limited to 500 words.
- Two (2) pictures allowed and will be displayed as figure 1 and 2. You can upload the pictures as .JPG in the module.
- Do not include tables or figures in the late breaking abstract core text.